Internal print competition
Members can enter a maximum of 4
images for the printed competitions.
titles and dates are:
- 6th Oct 2017 - contre Jour (Judged by Gareth Martin)
- 1st Dec 2017 - Portrait (Judged by Jenifer Cox)
- 5th Jan 2018 -In Tight (Judged by Nick Jenkins)
- 2nd Mar 2017 - Winter (Judged by Leigh Woolford)
- I20th Apr 2018 - 6 themed images on a board (Judged Internally)
external inter-club Battles
- 18th May 2018 - Annual Open (Judged by Vince Penticost)
• Ross Battle (at Monmouth) 16th February 2018
• 3-Way Battle vs Coleford & Caldicot (at Caldicot) 18th April 201
Monthly Online digital image competition
Members are invited to submit digital photographs online for the monthly digital competition.
They will be judged and viewed on line.
The object of this competition is to encourage members to:
Enter a monthly competition on-line, without having to print and frame your work. Have fun with your photography and be challenged to meet a theme.
Oct 2017 - Movement
Nov 2017 - Transport
Dec 2017 - Glass
Jan 2018 - Leaves
Feb 2018 - Sport
No more than two
images per theme/month. All entries in JPEG Format and re-sized to 1400 x 1050 Pixels. All entries to be given a title which will also be the file name after resizing the image. The relevant , title, the photographer/s name and membership number should always appear in the file name.
Please rename your file with underscore for spaces and please include your name. (so we know who it is from)
will show as My Photo by Joe Bloggs 65
After following the notes, Please upload your image(S) to the link below.
How to Upload Guide